Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy birthday Princess

"It's a girl" Those words forever changed my life. My initial reaction was complete disbelief. There are still moments when I look at my girl, in pink from head to toe and I still don't believe it. A girl! ***sigh*** ....A GIRL!!

12 months, 365 days, 8766.1536 hours ago my beautiful Marissa came into our lives. After only 1 year I am honoured to know her let alone to be her mother. Isn't she magnificent?



I hope you will always be the girl who dances to music - no matter the tune or who is around.

I hope you are the girl who laughs as quickly and as easily as you do now. Find the humour in everything.

I hope you always love your daddy and your brother as much as you do now.

I hope you know that being second does not mean last.

May you never doubt that I have enormous love for you.

Happy birthday my beautiful baby girl. XO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she's going to break my heart over and over and over - I just know it! she's definitely spirited like her mother, and just as beautiful :)

Gill said...

Beautiful baby Marissa! Happy first birthday!!!
Hope I get to meet you soon.
Love
Auntie Gill xo

Campy said...

She's a beauty!