Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy birthday baby girl


2 years ago today on a sunny spring morning my little girl entered this world and it has irrevocably changed my life.

I watched a glorious sun rise on that morning from the back of the ambulance and I thought how perfect, a brand new baby on a brand new day. When I finally held her she had me spellbound. 9 pounds of pure magic with blue eyes.

Behind those blue eyes is the sweetest, sassiest, funniest 2 year old I know. She radiates with beauty, and although I know beauty comes from the heart, every time I look at her face, spattered with the tiniest freckles, I am in awe of how I could take part in the creation of something so stunning.



2 years ago today our family of 3 became a family of 4. She is a joy, a blessing and loved more than she could ever know.

Now, let’s eat cake!!

No comments: