Friday, March 7, 2008

Oh me Nerves

As they say in Newfoundland..."oh me nerves!" Nervous...that's how I'm feeling these days. Ok, I am naturally nervous about things like global warming, the environment, the war in Iraq and the election south of the border but the things I am REALLY nervous at this very moment are really quite simple.
1. Nervous about having baby #2
2. Nervous that his/her room is not ready and probably won't be before he/she makes an appearance
3. Nervous for my coworkers who have not found a replacement for me for my mat leave and we have such a heavy workload at the moment
4. Nervous that I will never get the body back that I worked so hard for before I got pregnant
5. Nervous about starting this blog and that I am going to suck at it.

This can't be good for the baby can it?

No comments: