Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm going to drive this car-car off the cliff-cliff!!

What makes people snap? Well, I got one for ya'. While waiting in line to pay for my merchandise the following dialogue between a mom and her grumpy little boy almost sent me over the edge.

Boy: Me wanna go in car-car
Woman: Just be patient a little while longer and we will go in the car-car.
Boy: NO me wanna go in car-car NOW!
Woman: I know but before we go in the car-car mommy has to pay for her things.

Pause

Boy: Wah...mommy me wanna go in car-car
Woman: We are going to go to in the car-car in a moment
Boy: Me want car-car
Women: Yes, honey I know you want to go in the car-car but car-car has to wait for a minute.
Boy: No me want car-car....wah...car-car
Women: Mommy knows you love the car-car and we are going to the car-car just as soon as mommy is done here.
Boy: car-car....car-car
Mommy: We will go to the car-car soon.

Pause

Boy: car-car.....car-car....car-car...
Mom: Do you love our red car-car or our black car-car more?
Boy: Red car-car....car-car..car-car
Mom: Maybe daddy will take you in the red car-car when we get home
Boy: Wah...Car-car..car-car
Woman: Ok, only 2 more people ahead of us and we will go to the car-car

Pause

Boy: Wah...car-car
Mom: We are going to the car-car soon.

Me: (internal dialogue) OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE LADY!! HOW MANY MORE FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO REPEAT CAR-CAR?? YOU ARE DRIVING ME AND ALL THAT CAN HEAR UP THE WALL...LOOK MY GODDAMN EYE IS STARTING TO TWITCH!YOU'VE TRAINED HIM TO DO THIS HAVEN'T YOU. IT'S A PLOT TO GET YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE.
(Real dialogue) Would you like to go ahead of me?

Mom: Why thank you, that would be great.

Woman in front of me: Here, why don't you go in front of me too so he doesn't have to wait.

Mom: That is so kind. Thank you.

The car-car conversation takes place over and over until she pays and they leave the store.

Woman in front of me: Thank god...I was about to shove this cucumber up her ass-ass.

Touché

1 comment:

Gill said...

LOL!!!!!
You said it.
Me, I would've said "Teach him some manner manners and wait your f*in turn turn."
xoxo
Love ya!!!