Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bad "Mood" Rising

Bad moods suck!!! I am in another rotten mood again today. I can’t quite put my finger on why. But here’s a list of possible reasons:
1. The extra 40lbs I’m lugging around
2. I am having some severe ‘plumbing’ issues
3. I am being bent over by CMHC and their ridiculous mortgage insurance rates
4.Lack of a good night’s sleep for 3 weeks in a row
5. The approaching full moon
6. I miss wine
7. I am retaining water and have sausage toes
8. BECAUSE I AM DAMMIT!!!!

I’ve got to snap out of this….

1 comment:

Gill said...

Yes, they do suck!
Think happy thoughts. Think smiling, sweet baby thoughts. Soon the baby will be outta there and you will cease to be a host body!!! LOL
When you get your mobility back I am sure you will feel that much better. You can avoid those nasty CMHC fees by putting a bigger deposit down on your house, if that is possible for you to do.
;D
When I was expecting both kids I slept in a big brown armchair and ate dried froot loops too. You are a perfectly normal human!!!
Sausage toes will soon be replaced by watermelon boobies, so get ready~~~! You will be a human smorgasbord again.
Hang in there, the miracles that await will all be worth it!
xoxo
Love you!